Saturday, May 08, 2010

I think I sent the wrong address to the letter group

here's where my brain is... we just bought a new house. I know the address one minute and then forget it the next. is it 4991 or 3991? back and forth.

I, in my haste, believe I emailed the letter penpal group the wrong digits for the new house. So the house at 3991 (if there is one) will receive a letter from God knows where for no reason. Kind of a fun thought though! it makes me think of what might happen - a spontaneous penpal - maybe a new friend in France all because of a number mistake.

http://artfulpenpals.blogspot.com/

i had better fix this.

no art ideas today. I am halfway through making a puzzle with my daughter and that's fueling the creative fire.
it's an I Spy puzzle with some pretty little treasures from nature. a few flowers, driftwood, oak ball, a cork, ..

i think i'll be using my best color sense looking at carpet samples today. i want to pick a great deep brown color for my bedroom, but that might be too hot to look at in the summer. i like the island look of white with dark brown, touches of coral and sage and fern - dove grey and some ultramarine and turquoise.I love love love the idea of an all white bedroom. impractical? not really. you can bleach it! well, mostly. anyway, so what - it's what i like.

happy saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment